I made this tunic a few months ago but we moved and had a lot of changes happen so never got around to posting it. I love this tunic by Oliver+S that I made from some fabric I had on hand. I bought the digital pattern here and followed it as closely as I know how and I think it came out great! The only problem is that I sewed on the cuff for the sleeve incorrectly so the overlap for the button and buttonhole ended up on the underside of the arm and not on the outside… oops! I guess we won’t be adding a button on the cuff, but no biggie. I’m happy with it (after beating myself up for a day). Oh, and the OTHER problem is that my princess refuses to wear it………………. maybe her younger sister will.